Our firm regularly advises on all areas of the UAE Labour and Immigration Laws and acts for both private companies and individuals in relation to the enforcement of their employment and immigration rights before the specialist UAE Courts. Our clients include a large number of multinationals, government owned entities, local companies and other law firms both locally, regionally and internationally. This standing has been achieved through our extensive experience and capabilities that enable us to advise on all aspects of employment work, including transactional work, day to day employee relations advice and employment litigation. As we guide our clients through the complex and changing employment environment in the region, we aim to provide advice and assistance that is practical, commercially viable and cost effective.
Our expertise spans all aspects of employment law in the public and private sectors such as:
- Advising on limited and unlimited employment contracts
- Resolution of labor disputes
- Drafting employment agreement and other procedural agreements.
- Employee Relations Issues
- DIFC Labor Law – Applies to all companies in the Dubai International Financial Center Free Zone
- Policies, procedures and contractual documentation
- Employment aspects of acquisitions and disposals
- Giving advice on unfair labor practices.