We have extensive experience in conducting Arbitration proceedings in the UAE and all over the World. We, Jasim Al Maeeni Advocates & Legal Consultants offers our clients local law expertise combined with the timely legal delivery standards provided by international law. Our arbitration expertise extends to all types of disputes and industries. We are managing several cases which are dealing with property, civil and commercial disputes.
Our team consists of specialists in Trade, Banking, Finance, Commodities, Construction, Intellectual Property, Transport, and Shipping; and many more, who are working closely together to prevent and resolve our client’s problems. Our expertise in the UAE Law makes us the ultimate counsel for resolving the disputes at the DIFC Court of First Instance, the Court of Appeals, and the Small Claims Tribunal.
Our Arbitration lawyers regularly appear in all types of arbitration matters before the following Arbitration Centers:
- The Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC)
- The DIFC – LCIA Arbitration Centre
- The International Court of Arbitration (ICC)
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Conciliation & Arbitration Centre
- Sharjah International Commercial Arbitration Centre (SICAC)
- RAK Reconcilitation and Arbitration Center
Our lawyers have worked on many Arbitration cases involving:
- Construction disputes arising out for both Employer – Main Contractor as well as Employer – Sub Contractor relationship
- Disputes in relation to sale, Purchase, and Assignment of property and Infrastructure.
- Disputes in respect of Letters of Credit, ICC Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits, Performance Bonds, Guarantees, Letters of Indemnity, Banking Collateral Agreements, Bilateral Investment treaty claims, Claims arising out of international treaties.
- Insurance, Re-insurance, and Mutual Assurance Issues.
- Fraud aspects arising out of international trade.